- What you need to know about the best tire shine 2017
- Best of the Best: The Top 5 Tire Shines to Get
- 1. Tire Shine Spray – Dressing for Wet & Slick Finish
- 2. Meguiar’s G13815 Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Coating
- 3. Chemical Guys TVD_107_16 V.R.P. Super Shine Dressing
- 4. Best Tire Shine on Amazon by Car-Guys
- 5. Armor All 77958 Extreme Tire Shine Aerosol
- How to Get the Best Kind of Tire Shine?
- Final Thoughts
What you need to know about the best tire shine 2017
The car’s wheels are the most important part of the car as they are visible. They should be well-maintained and must be in good shape at all times but there are times that regardless of the time you have spent cleaning it, tires worn out fast.
Compare your car’s tires to a pair of running shoes. In order to run well, you need a good pair of running shoes, right? The same goes with your car tires. If you want your car to run smoothly, it is important that you take care of the wheels and always make sure that it is in good condition.
That is why you need to make sure that you find the best tire shine to keep your car wheels ready and in perfect form at all times!
There are plenty of tire shines sold in the market today. A good brand of tire shine should not only give your tires the best shine but it should also offer protection. Keep in mind that your tires are often exposed to wear and tear and so the tire shine should keep it protected from all types of conditions.
It should prevent the tires from drying, cracking and fading even after it has been exposed to all types of elements. That is why it is important that you know what kind of tire shine to get. In this article, we will teach you just that by picking one from the top five best tire shine reviews below.
Best of the Best: The Top 5 Tire Shines to Get
1. Tire Shine Spray – Dressing for Wet & Slick Finish
The number one choice by many car owners is Tire Shine Spray. This product can help you in the easiest ways; for one it can give your tires the darkest appearance and shine with just a few sprays.
The advanced coating and protection properties of this tire also help the aging of your car wheels. It also helps protect your tires from cracking and yellowing in the long run so it always stays new and beautiful.
How does this work? The spray itself helps in removing grime and stubborn dirt that your wheels pick up and collect along the way.
- It can cover the entire wheels well.
- It protects from wear and tear.
- It can last for many weeks.
- It can keep tires looking clean.
- It’s easy to apply.
- It makes old tires look brand new.
- It is highly recommended by many users.
- It’s a bit pricey compared to other products.
2. Meguiar’s G13815 Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Coating
The second best shine that you can find in the market today belongs to Meguiar’s. This product can deliver long-lasting shine without any mess or drips. It also produces intense shine and can work well to help protect the tires thanks to its enhanced resin technology, antiozonants, polymers and antiozonants.
Using this product is easy too as all you have to do is spray and leave it. The deep black color can last for weeks so you don’t have to worry about spraying it all over again. It is very effective in keeping the tires protected and prevents streaking while keeping it shiny. It also helps in aging and browning of the tires.
- It helps in the final details of your wax and car wash.
- It can provide instant results.
- It is long-lasting.
- It’s inexpensive compared to other brands.
- It is very easy to apply.
- It protects the tires really well.
- The smell of the product can be too strong for some users.
- Customers have complained that the shine only lasted for a few days and not weeks.
- A bit messy and greasy to apply.
3. Chemical Guys TVD_107_16 V.R.P. Super Shine Dressing
If you are looking for something that is more versatile to you then you need to get this tire shine from the Chemical Guys. This product is made not only for tires but can also be used in multiple surfaces.
It can quickly dry up once applied yet very effective in keeping your tires free from dust, dirt and provides protection from the damages of UV rays. It can also work well with surfaces made of vinyl, leather and plastic. It is made to protect the interior and exterior parts of the tires while keeping its shine last.
- It works almost instantly after first application.
- It can keep the tires looking shiny and brand new after use.
- It dries within minutes.
- It’s easy to apply and use.
- It can provide you with the best “wet” look for your tires, thanks to its glossy results.
- It’s a good option to get if you are on a tight budget.
- It is very good in protecting the tires.
- It does achieve the rich deep black colors, but only for one day.
- Does not work as advertised.
- It doesn’t work well on plastic.
4. Best Tire Shine on Amazon by Car-Guys
Last but not the least on the list of the best tire shine belongs to Car-Guys. If you are looking for something that is worth buying then you must check out this item. This tire shine is known for giving the perfect shine that your tires need.
You can choose to give it low or high gloss shine depending on the amount you spray on your tires. The formula is designed well so your tires remain shiny even during high speeds. Not only that, it also protects tires with faded rims and can work on plastic as well. It is designed to be environment-friendly too so you know that it is safe to use.
- It is effective in removing dirt from the tires.
- It keeps your tires shiny for weeks.
- It is more affordable compared to other brands.
- It is easy to apply and use.
- It has a perfect sheen and wear seems to have longevity.
- It works on both rubber and plastic.
- It can cover the tire well.
- Customers complained about not being able to stick to the tires even after 24 hours after it was applied.
- It does not last after the tires were used in the rain.
5. Armor All 77958 Extreme Tire Shine Aerosol
Hailed as one of the most advanced formulas in the market of tire shines, Armor All can give you the results that you are looking for. For one it is designed to meet the needs for long lasting black shine that many users are looking for.
The product is rich in gel that is durable enough to coat the tires for that smooth look without spraying it messily. It protects the tires well from harsh elements that you cause it to crack and fade in the long run.
It is made with extra glass enhancers that can provide you with that smooth, intense shine that you are looking for. Other than that, it also conditions the tires with just one easy application.
- It does provide your car wheels with long lasting shine.
- It’s easy to use and apply.
- You don’t have to spray it.
- It can last for a long time.
- It gives the best gloss after application.
- It is cheaper compared to other brands.
- Most of the common complaints received regarding this product is that it was delivered with broken nozzles and parts. Other customers even received broken bottles so if this happens, contact the customer care of the company immediately.
How to Get the Best Kind of Tire Shine?
Now the question on your mind right now is how can you tell if you are getting the right kind of tire shine? First of all, check the ingredients or formula of the tire shine. Remember that your vehicle use aluminum alloy simply because of their weight and strength. So it is also important to see the materials the tire shine is made of so it cannot damage your wheels. It is also made of chrome which needs special maintenance. So it is right to find a product that cannot damage both.
You must also look for a brand that is highly recommended by users. Again, not just recommended but HIGHLY recommended. This only means that this typical brand has been tested and proven by many users who are satisfied with its results. A brand that is highly recommended by car companies is also a gem to look into.
A good tire shine must not only be highly recommended but is also budget-friendly. With all the products in the market today, finding the right one could be overwhelming but if you only have a specific budget to go with then find one that is along your budget range so you don’t buy an overpriced tire shine that does not get the job done.
It should also be a product that does not only work on rubber tires. It should also be something that can work on plastic, vinyl and other surfaces. If you can find one that performs really well on different surfaces then you have hit the jackpot.
It is interesting to find so many of the best tire shine sold in the market today and if you will only rely on commercials then you might not get exactly what you need. So in order to avoid buying the wrong product, research first. This will give you better insight and options to choose from. Keep in mind that well-maintained tires can save your life in the future so don’t just pick one tire shine and go. Be smart and be informed. You might not just save money in the end but your life as well, good luck!