Our cars should have proper headlights and must be properly working at all times. Headlights can help us avoid any accidents especially when we are out driving late at night or in dim-lighted areas.
That is why it is important that we find the right kind of headlights for our cars. In this article we will help you pick out the best led headlight bulbs in the market and give you information as to why they should be added in your vehicles.
- The LED Headlights Era
- Top 5 Best LED Headlight Bulbs To Buy With Their Reviews
- 1. OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs w/ Clear Arc-Beam Kit – H11 (H8, H9) – 60w 7,000Lm 6K Cool White CREE
- 2. Kensun New Technology All-in-One LED Headlight
- 3. LED import USA led CREE Headlight Bulbs
- 4. Ediors Super Brights Three Sides 360 Degrees Emitting LED Headlight
- 5. SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs
- Should you get LED light bulbs?
The LED Headlights Era
There are plenty of cars that are using headlight lighting these days mainly because they have recently became a trend among car owners. LEDs don’t produce much heat compared to other types of lighting and cannot ruin the housing of headlights.
They also easily light up which makes them an easy pick for drivers. In comparison to Halogen and Xenon headlights, LED lights can easily cut through where they shine which is why a lot of people are in favor of using them.
While they are popular to many people there aren’t much LED headlight kits sold in the market and the ones available are almost the same which is why they are harder to figure out as to which one is the best. But as promised, we will help you get the best led headlights and in this article we will give you the top five led headlights that you need to check out in the market today.
Top 5 Best LED Headlight Bulbs To Buy With Their Reviews
Now if you are looking for the best LED headlight bulbs then these are the names that you should check out. These are also listed according to the star ratings that customers gave:
1. OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs w/ Clear Arc-Beam Kit – H11 (H8, H9) – 60w 7,000Lm 6K Cool White CREE
This wonderful LED bulb is among the best sellers in the market today. The OPT7 is made with crystal clear 6000K white light without any dark spots to begin with.
It has FluxBeam LED that uses only the best CREE MK-R LED and Arc Beam technology that emits the best beam pattern of light. It also has improved MHC that controls heat along with RedLine Driver and TurboCool fans that ensures your light does not overheat.
It is design to be long lasting as well with 50000 hours of continuous light so you definitely get your money’s worth. The cool thing about this light is that it also works underwater so even when you take this and use it as an underwater flashlight, you can be sure that it will work.
Installing this product is not a problem; in fact, you can do this within 20 minutes tops. In addition to that, this LED is CanBus ready so it works with all types of vehicle CPU. You also get 2 years warranty, enough to give you time to use the product and see if it works well for your lighting needs.
- Installation is easy.
- Affordable compared to other LEDs.
- It has no flicker issues.
- Warms right away once used.
- It has longer hours of life.
- LED are intensely bright; as bright if not brighter than HID.
- Lights instantly turn on when activated; no delay.
- Beam pattern is solid and at the appropriate angle.
- Two years warranty sounds sweet.
- May come with defected parts; contact the customer care services immediately if this happens.
- May not fit certain CanBus ready vehicles.
2. Kensun New Technology All-in-One LED Headlight
Another excellent product in our list comes from Kensun. This LED light is made to be used easily, in fact, all you need to do is plug it in and turn it on. You don’t need to deal with messy wirings as this is one of the easiest bulbs to install.
This LED bulb also comes with an aluminum carry case and a pair of H4 dual-beams that enhances the performance of this light bulb. It has 500m range and a lifespan of 30000 hours. It is designed to be waterproof as well and is highly protected from heat, thanks to its cooling chip and fan that helps in dispersing heat.
You can also choose from two color (yellow and blue) filters that this bulb came with so you know which one works best with. All parts are made in the USA.
- It has long lifespan.
- It has higher durability.
- It cools down well.
- It’s easy to install.
- It instantly warms up upon use.
- It has no ballasts.
- It’s an excellent light on the road.
- It’s an excellent choice if you have the budget.
- It has shorter lifespan than expected.
- It is not bright enough (according to users).
3. LED import USA led CREE Headlight Bulbs
For those who don’t have enough budget, this product is perfect. Not only are they strictly made in the USA but they also perform really well. This is because this bulb is made with pure white 6000K white light at 7,200Lm or 3600Lms per bulb which can really light up the road while driving.
It has improved heat control system so you don’t have to worry about overheating as it has a cooling fan that makes sure the bulbs don’t overheat. It is made to last 50000 hours which is longer compared to other bulbs. It is also made to be durable, water-proof and rain-proof so you know that you can use this LED in any kind of weather.
- It is made to be durable and water-proof.
- It is CANBUS friendly.
- It can last longer compare to other brands of LED.
- It has a 360 degree beam angle so you can see everything.
- It’s very easy to install.
- It’s cheaper but the quality is better compared to others.
- It emits very bright lights which is handy when travelling during night time.
- The lifespan may not last more than a month (especially if you are driving often).
- The lights are okay but not as bright.
- It may not be compatible with some CANBUS vehicles.
4. Ediors Super Brights Three Sides 360 Degrees Emitting LED Headlight
Rated with 4.7 stars by its users, this wonderful LED headlight is created to emit bright yellow and white LED headlights that can definitely replace your traditional Xenon or Halogen lamp. This bulb has 3000K yellow and 6000K white light and 6600Lm LED light that is free from dark sports.
Thanks to its advance technology this light can emit 360 degrees angle of bright lights so you can see on all angles. You don’t even have to keep it maintained as this is made to be water-proof, shock-proof and solid.
It can also withstand high shock or vibration with slim ballasts as well as over-heating protection. It is also designed to be installed easily so you don’t have to worry about anything but just plug and turn it on. Customers are also given 1 year warranty which is pretty awesome!
- It can emit light on all angles.
- It’s made to be heavy duty.
- It can last up to 30000 hours.
- It does not over heat.
- It has embedded cooling systems.
- It can light up easily.
- Customer complained that it’s only good for three months.
- Broken parts are common.
- It lights poorly on long ranges.
5. SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs
Known to be one of the brightest LED headlight in the market today, Super Bright uses LUMILEDS LUXEON MZ LED which makes their lights shine brighter compared to other LED bulbs.
This bulb is made with adjustable focus length patent technology so you know that it emits the right beam pattern reach according to the International Light Distribution requirement it needs. It is also made to be free of dark sports or foggy lint so it can be bright as it can be.
It also has anti-glare features so oncoming drivers are not blinded by your lights. This bulb is also CanBus ready and can be installed in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is plug it in and turn it on. It comes with Dual IC control driver and Turbo Cool fan so your lights don’t overheat.
It has a lifespan of 50,000 hours and is made to be water-proof, shock proof and vibration resistant. Not only that, customers are given 2 years warranty so it’s a solid deal if you ask me!
- It projects much wider beams.
- It can last a long time.
- Its durability has been tested and proven by happy customers.
- It’s very easy to install.
- You have two years of warranty which is a long time for a light bulb.
- It fits your budget.
- Customers have complained about flickering lights and being unable to emit bright lights.
- It may or may not fit your car; be sure to check your vehicle first to avoid this situation.
Should you get LED light bulbs?
It is true that more people are using LED headlights these days and for many reasons of course. For one they can easily light up with no issues. Their lifespan is longer compared to traditional headlights and of course, they shine better and brighter. If you are someone who often drives late at night, owning LED headlights can be beneficial.
The beam patterns help you see even from afar so you can avoid the risk of getting into an accident or hit a deer as well as other animals along the way. These are pretty helpful during winter too especially when there is zero visibility on the road. Heavy rains can also result to zero visibility on the road and so owning the best LED headlights can help you a lot.
The question remains; should you get LED headlights? If you think you need one then go ahead but if you are fine with the current headlights that you have then it’s not a problem either. However, you can always use one in cases of emergencies.
Of course this has to be your decision, investing in one won’t hurt, don’t you think so? We have given you the list of the best brands in the market and there are tons more out there but to purchase one is entirely up to you. We hope that this article shed some light, the choice is yours!